As a professional manufacturer of tube coiling and bending in China. We offer a stable, reliable and competitive price products based on your requirements. And we offer solution of high quality helical, double helical, spiral, serpentine and custom configurations, as well as tube inside tube coiling. The tube coiling products are widely used in air conditioning, refrigerating equipment, dehumidifiers, ice makers, water dispensers, air conditioners system, freezing & chill cabinets for food and heat exchangers system. There are many different grade and size materials for your choice, including steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and copper. We are manage your manufacturing projects from design, manufacture, inspection, assembly, packaging to delivery. If you are looking for a real factory to work the metal tube coiling and bending job, we will be your ideal partner.
Metal Tube Coiling
Tube, Pipe, Bar and Flat Bending Service
Steel Profile and Section Bending Service (Angle, C Channel, T Bar, I Beam, H Beam)
The Common Materials for Metal Tube Coiling and Bending:
Materials: Steeld, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper and Brass
Type: Tube, Pipe, Rod, Bar, Flat
Size: Round, Square, Rectangular, Hexagon, Oval
We can also provide the other value-added service as follows:
1. Bending, Tube End Forming, Hole Drilling
2. Welding Service: SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, TIG, MIG/MAG
3. Heat Treatment
4. Surface Finishing
(1) Buffing and Polishing (Metal Mirror Polished, Brushed Metal Finishing)
(2) Sandblasting, Pickling and Phosphating
(3) Powder Coating, Anodizing, Zinc Plating, Hot Dip Galvanized, Chrome Plating and Nickel Plating
About RFQ of Tube Coiling Service
1. Materials Grade: The different countries has different materials standards and grades, such as ASTM, API, DIN, BS, JIS, AS, NZ, and more. Due to cost of materials and procurement considerations, we usually recommend that customers use the same level of the Chinese grade materials (GB standards) as an substitute material. We will provide the chemical composition and mechanical properties of the corresponding materials to you reference.
2. Sometimes there are some materials need to be customized due to inventory reasons, it will be limited by the minimum order quantity of the products.
3. Materials Size: Millimeters (mm) is the most commonly used size unit in China. We will convert the inch size and gauge size to metric size based on the customer’s drawings, then send the outside diameter, inside diameter or thickness to customer confirmation.
a. 1 inch = 2.54cm
b. 1 foot = 12 inch = 30.48cm
c. Gauge to Thickness Chart
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Metal Tube Fabrication
- Metal Stampings
- Metal Welding
- Plastic Molding
- Surface Finishing